Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday KAPPA!



Today, Kappa Kappa Gamma celebrates its 139th birthday!  This time 139 years ago, six women at Monmouth College pinned on their key badges and made history.  With over 136 chapters, Kappa has initiated over 230,000 members and continues to be a special part of college for so many women across the country.  A special shout out to the Beta Theta chapter, which was my home for four years at The University of Oklahoma.  It was there that I made some of my best college memories as well as some of my best friends in the entire world.  For old times sake, I've posted some of my favorite pictures from my Kappa days that weren't lost when my computer crashed last year.  So happy happy birthday Kappa!  I can't ever thank you enough for all you've done for me.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: