Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trendsetter Me



Remember a few posts ago when I told you about that white floral statement necklace from Anthropologie that I got and loved loved loved (and could not for the life of me could not find on their website.)  Well apparently I'm not the only one who thinks it's fabulous, it was just featured on InStyle's 2009 Holiday Gift Guide.  One of my dear students spotted it and messaged me to let me know of my fashion forwardness.  I realize this is in no way an earthshattering experience, but I was kind of delighted to discover that I found something before the fashion mags, rather than running to the store after I read about it in their pages.  One teeny tiny little fashion point for me!

2 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

No way girl you get a big fashion point for that!

Alison said...

I once bought a pair of shoes and then saw them featured in a magazine afterwards. It was very exciting! :)