Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fashion Roadkill

Thank yall so much for your sweet enthusiasm over last week's good news.  I am so lucky to have such a great group of blog friends to share life's little adventures with :)  I'm nervous, jittery, and excited about tomorrow's trip to New York, and for the past week, I've been having nonstop flashbacks to my all time favorite episode of Sex and the City.  I'm just praying that Tuesday I don't pull a Carrie Bradshaw in her jeweled Dolce and Gabbana panties :)  For a wonderful laugh and a peek at my favorite 1 minute and 53 seconds of TV's best girlie show, watch below.  PS: As this is Sex and the City, there is some iffy language in this video.  If you're at work or around little ones, use headphones.

It's unreal how much I love this show :)  Have a fabulous week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Sex & the City! Thanks for sharing the clip, it made my night haha You'll do great, don't worry I'm sure you wont end up as fashion roadkill :) Cant wait to hear all about your FABULOUS trip!

www.kirstenjoywilson.com

caknitter said...

OMG! I love that clip!
Pretty sure it won't happen to you. Have a great time in NY!

Whitney said...

have so much fun, allison!!! you will NOT be fashion roadkill.

Baby Mama said...

That is the best show EVER!!!

Alison Kinsey said...

i know you won't pull a Carrie!!! lol you're going to do great Allison!
i am so excited for you, seriously!

MrsFlewlling said...

Your post was just what I needed to get back on my feet after a terrible day! The video clip was awesome! Made me get back on my feet too!! Thanks so much!

Em said...

Oh You are going to do sooo well!!! I am sure there will be no slip ups. Good luck and Congrats!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!