Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Family Photos: Sneak Peek

Last weekend, during my Texas trip, my family decided to take advantage of the fact that we were all together to take some family pictures.  We used to take family pictures every single year, but the past few years, with my parents overseas, we got a little behind in the tradition.  So now that they're back in Houston, we were thrilled to be able to have the oh so fabulous Rachel Robinson shoot some pictures of our family.  Rachel is a long time friend, and when we reconnected a few years ago via Facebook, I noticed she had some serious photography skills.  So Matt and I snagged her for our wedding, and she blew us away with our photos.  (You can see a few of her pictures of us here and here.) Though Rachel is still working on editing the pictures, she emailed me a few to hold me over!  I LOVE them and can't wait to see the rest!  (PS: These are the first family pictures with Matt as a part of our family, which makes me a little giddy.)

family field walking.jpg

ryan senior.jpgRyan also took his senior pictures while we were with Rachel.  How handsome is my little brother? :)

family brick.jpg

Thanks Rachel for the FABULOUS pictures, I can't wait to see the rest!  If you are anywhere in or near Texas and in need of pictures, you should give Rachel a shout.  She is amazing (and affordable!)

10 comments:

Amber's Notebook said...

super cute lady!

PursuitOfLLT said...

Wow, Rachel takes awesome pictures!!

I like your outfit choice too!

Did you get the orchard info?

Loren said...

Wow! You are one good looking family! :) I read your blog everyday and enjoy it very much. Thank you for sharing these!

Loren said...

Wow! You guys are one good looking family! :) I read your blog everyday and really enjoy it. Thanks for sharing these!

Norma said...

Awesome pics!! Can't wait to see the rest. Where is your cardigan from?!

Stephanie said...

Love, love love!! :)

www.texas2nashville.blogspot.com

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

I've looked at that wedding post probably 5 times since you posted about your anniversary - I love those photos so much! They are so great. The photo of Matt seeing you come down the aisle is SO emotional!!! :D Amazing.

Love the shot of you and the fam in the field. SO exciting that Matt is in the photos - that's cool :)

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Tina said...

Wow they look great! what a great memory to have!

That Girl in Pearls said...

These are so freakin' cute. The first one is my favorite!

B.

Amanda said...

Your brother looks so much like you!

I think that last photo is Christmas card worthy. Did you and Matt get any just with the two of you?