Friday, June 25, 2010

This Time A Year Ago…

This weekend is one of celebration at our house as Matt and I are celebrating our one year anniversary tomorrow!  Its crazy how fast time flies.  It feels like only a few months ago that we said “I do” surrounded by so many wonderful friends and family.  So today, I am remembering this time a year ago, when we were preparing for the big day, gathering at the church, and sharing good stories with friends and family at the rehearsal dinner.  And luckily, I have some fabulous pictures to remember this day.  I’m sure I’ll post a ton of wedding pictures tomorrow (I mean, who doesn’t love wedding pictures?) but today, I’m posting some of my favorites from our rehearsal/rehearsal dinner.  And by “some” I mean a lot, so if wedding pictures aren’t your thing, you may want to come back and visit the blog on Monday :)

_MG_3172

_MG_3234

_MG_3178

_MG_3190

_MG_3204

_MG_3252

_MG_3276

_MG_3260

_MG_3643

_MG_3271

_MG_3294

_MG_3691

_MG_3383

_MG_3392

_MG_3417

_MG_3465

_MG_3479

_MG_3777

_MG_3515

_MG_3592

_MG_3629

_MG_3684

_MG_3770

It feels like this night was yesterday :)  We were, and still are, so very blessed to be surrounded by such fabulous people who love and support us.  I’m sure I’ll post 940 wedding pictures tomorrow, but until then, I’ll be smiling thinking back to about how fun and joyful this weekend a year ago was :)

*All of our wedding photography was done by Rachel Robinson.  She is incredible and if you are in or near Texas, she is totally amazing and worth looking into if you have any kind of event or family photos in the near future!  You can check out more of her work here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww congrats! You look absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :-) Congrats on one year, we have our 2 year in Sept, I LOVE being married!

Valerie said...

Awww, you look so pretty! Happy anniversary! Hope you have a great weekend celebrating.

xo
Valerie

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the dress you are wearing too!

Laureen D said...

Happy Anniversary!! Great pictures--what wonderful memories I'm sure. Our's is this weekend (Sunday) too(#2!!). Have fun celebrating.

P.S. Love reading your blog!! :)

MrsFlewlling said...

Happy Anniversary! Time does fly! Can't wait to see the pictures you post of the wedding! :)

Leigh said...

beautiful photos!! happy anniversary!!

ps. i left an award on my blog for you today!

http://leighashley.blogspot.com/2010/06/bit-of-sugar.html

Mere said...

Congrats! Enjoy your day tomorrow and I totally agree----time flies!

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Visiting from Leigh Ashley's blog! This is so sweet and beautiful - I LOVE weddings, and can't wait to see more photos! New follower right here, girl!:)