Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Lovelies

DSCN5245

Having Matt come down to my new town Friday night for a staff bbq...
I love showing him off :)
Getting up bright and early Saturday for a little volunteer manual labor at our church...
I now consider myself an expert dirt/grass/rock raker...
Seeing a dear friend from college (see above) and feeling like we were back at our favorite OU hangout...
How is it that so much in our lives has changed, yet with old friends, it seems like nothing has changed...
Rocking my "new" utility vest with a maxi dress and leopard belt...
And ignoring the fact that the guys said I looked like I was going on safari...
Loving that fact that so many of you are participating in The September Spending Freeze...
Determination + accountability = SUCCESS...
Chatting with a friend who've I've been playing phone tag with for eight months...
Seriously the longest game of phone tag ever...
Piling my hair on top of my head for most of Sunday and not caring the slightest what it looked like...
Sundays are my "days off" from hair fixing...
Obsessing over the fact that Sooner football starts 5 days...
My excitement is literally uncontrollable...

What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sunday off days!

Your newest follower!

me2weest2011.blogspot.com

Miranda from PSS said...

Robbie!!!!!! Very cute picture!