Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Little Help Please...

Header image

Contest header

Happy weekend, readers!  Blog posting is usually light for me on weekends, but today I'm blogging asking for a little bit of help from you.  I recently (at the strong encouragement of my friend Whitney) entered Lucky Magazine's Search for a New Lucky Lifestyle Contributor contest.  This of course would be the opportunity of a lifetime, so I couldn't pass up the chance to enter.  The first few rounds of the competition are based on votes, where online readers across the country weigh in on their favorite entries.

This is where you come in :)

If you have a chance (and feel so inclined) please take a minute to follow the instructions below and vote on my most recent entry.  It quick, painless, and would mean the world to me!

Click HERE to view my entry on my "go-to beauty."

Click on "vote."

You will be redirected to a login page.  If you are already a member of Lucky online, enter your information.  If not, look under the section titled "new user" and click "register."  Its super simple, and don't worry, you won't be hit with a bunch of spam.  Matt registered today and hasn't gotten an email about denim trends, eyeliner, or skincare routines :)

Once you register, go back to my specific entry and click VOTE.  This time, the site will recognize you as an official Lucky user, and your vote will be officially recorded!  Simple and easy!

I am so blessed to have such wonderful readers, as yall are always so encouraging and supportive.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed I get enough votes to go on to the next round!

PS: If you want to share this with friends and family or on your own blog, I will love you forever :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voted! Will share on my blog as well :)

Anonymous said...

Shared :) http://flowerchildinthecity.wordpress.com/2011/08/28/smart-and-sassy-with-sprinkles-♥/

Allison said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

caknitter said...

I voted for ya! I think I voted twice by mistake, but hey, it's to your advantage. Good luck!!

Jax+Puzzle said...

I cast my vote for you as well. Good luck! :-)

Beth said...

Good luck!!!

T.K. said...

Good Luck!! :) I also shared your Jewelry display wall on my blog. Thanks so much for posting about it!! It turned out to be a great little project!
http://sweet236.blogspot.com/2011/08/diy-hanging-jewelry-display.html

MrsFlewlling said...

I have voted and have posted to my Facebook to get more people to vote! Good Luck!!

Glitterista said...

Voted! Best of luck! :)