Friday, December 3, 2010

Joy

joy.jpg{we heart it}

"Joy is the best makeup."
Anne Lamott

Its Friday, hooray!  I'm working tomorrow, but spending the rest of the weekend finishing up my Christmas shopping and wrapping and preparing for an upcoming internship interview (woo hoo!)  Thanks also for all your sweet comments and well wishes in my Possibilities post.  Looks like there are lots of people who are in the midst of exciting changes and unknowns as well.  I'm crossing my fingers and praying for you all too!  Have a fabulous weekend, and no matter how you spend it, may it be filled with joy!

8 comments:

Glitterista said...

Love this picture! Hope you have a fabulous weekend and can't wait to hear more about your internship process! :)

Natalie said...

Love it...what a great quote! Have a happy weekend!

Leslie said...

I love this picture! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kaydee said...

Aww, love that quote :)

Amber's Notebook said...

great picture and goodluck!

caknitter said...

Yay for Christmas shopping! Good luck with the internship interview! You'll do great!

Alison Kinsey said...

Cute pic to go with the post! good luck with everything, i'm so excited to hear how the internship stuff goes!

Kristen said...

That quote made me smile - thanks for sharing it!