Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Lately List

    wine.jpg{we heart it}

    Happy Thursday lovelies!  I thought we could all use a little pick me up today with another reader Happy Lately List.  Today's list is from Dr. Drama, and I love her sweet and simple list!  It makes me happy just reading it :)

    Watching football on the weekends!
    Wearing a great dress or skirt with boots and tights (love the fall weather).
    Jeans. I rarely get to wear them to work, so they are comfort personified to me.
    Red wine. 'Nuff said.
    Impromptu dinners with friends.
    Kids' birthday parties where the kids just show up and play. Awesomeness.
    A really great outfit that makes you feel pretty when you feel like junk.
    Getting in a good run or some exercise.
    Hugs and kisses from my husband.
    Eating well at lunchtime - I have been packing cherry tomatoes, mozzarella and prosciutto for lunch this week.

    PS: Want your Happy Lately List featured on this little blog?  Send me an email at smartandsassywithsprinkles@gmail.com with a list of ten things that are putting a smile on your face these days.

      4 comments:

      Nicole Marie said...

      red wine....yes yes yes

      Norma said...

      aww i was just reading her blog before yours! love both of your blogs!

      norma
      norma-inthisworld.blogspot.com

      amy kelinda said...

      Hahahaha, I totally agree with Nicole and Dr. Drama: red wine? YES.

      Anonymous said...

      Great list! I love a good lunch so much! I would be lost without my panini press :)
      And don't even get me started on red wine. I think the aerator is the best invention ever for wine lovers.