Saturday, December 18, 2010

Family Time

_MG_3180.jpg{photo by Rachel Robinson}

Hey there, happy Saturday!  I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I will be gone from blogging for the next week, because today, after I get off work, I am headed to the airport to pick up my family!  Eeeek!  They are hopping on a plane this afternoon and heading to Chicago to spend Christmas with Matt and me.  I am SO EXCITED I can barely stand it!  I'm looking forward to a week of tour guiding, sightseeing, Christmas traditions, and lots and lots of family time.  There is no better gift this year than being with my family.  Have a fabulous week and a very merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Kiersten said...

Aww, it sounds like you have an exciting week ahead of you! Enjoy it, and have a great Christmas with your family! :)
<3 Kiersten

megan.goodell said...

Enjoy your family time!!!! Merry Christmas to you, too!!!

delia said...

Have a wonderful time with your family.

Merry Christmas :)

delia
http://lovelaughlipglosses.blogspot.com/

Glitterista said...

Have a blast with your family and enjoy every second! Happy Holidays! :)

caknitter said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!
Cheers!!

Lindsay said...

Have a wonderful time with your family! Merry Christmas!

PursuitOfLLT said...

Have a wonderful time with your family!!!

Merry Christmas :)