Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Give a Sister Some Brotherly Love

3196355573_7b6072aa36_large {we heart it}

Tomorrow morning Matt and I are headed to Philadelphia for a research conference (couple nerd alert: we are presenting together!)  I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had much time to check out the city.  Has anyone been to Philadelphia or heard good things about the city?  Any major do-not-miss-that suggestions?  I hate going to a new city without the full lay of the land, but I just haven’t had the time to devout to a full city stalking.  So any thoughts, tips, hints, or advice you have would be awesome.  (PS: initially, instead of typing awesome, I typed “off the chain awesome.”  Ummm, what the hell is wrong with me?  Off the chain?  Seriously?!  I scare myself.)  So if you’ve got any must do or must sees for the city of brotherly love, let me know!

5 comments:

Juliana said...

I have never been there, but I hope you guys have a blast!

Ashley Stone said...

never been, have fun!

amy kelinda said...

Eek, I wish I could give you advice, but I've never been to Philly! You can always try Yelping it for suggestions on great places to eat, things to see, etc. Chowhound is also a great forum to find good eats, too! I hope your conference and presentation go well and that you get to take in a lot of the city too! Have fun!

Also, "off the chain" is so 90s. I LOVE IT.

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! I'm just popping in to follow your blog! Hope you can come follow mine! Have a great day!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.com

Dea said...

I wish I could leave you some tips on the city but I haven't been and would love to go! Can't wait to hear about your experience there.

Dea
www.beachfloatabroad.blogspot.com