Lately I have been absolutely obsessed with bracelet stacking. I've always been one to pile on stacks of gold bangles or double up on rhinestone bling, but for some reason my obsession has gone to a whole new level in recent weeks. Maybe its the summer heat or maybe I've just gone plain looney, but I have abandoned all fashion and color rules and started stacking bracelets of all shapes, sizes, and colors. And to induce even more swooning is the fact that I've found thrifted/gifted bracelets make the best stacks. True story. I've purchased a million bracelets over the years, but whenever I stack, I always find myself drawn to the bracelets that cost me next to nothing.
Bracelet Breakdown (from top to bottom):
1. gifted from my parents trip to Greece
2. gifted from my grandma
3. thrifted last weekend (25 cents!)
4. passed down from my great aunt Bunny
5. thrifted by my mom
6. thrifted in Houston along with matching red and green bracelets
7. snagged from American Eagle eons ago
8. thrifted last week at a Chicago garage sale (50 cents!)
So the next time you're wondering what bracelet to wear, I say wear 'em all. Beaded or bangled, silver or gold, thrifted or gifted...just pile 'em on!