1. Homemade spicy BLTs, the best Saturday lunch treat ever!
2. Saturday matinee of The Woman in Black, which if you follow me on Facebook, you know I thought was insanely scary (and very true to the original London play!)
3. Excited to get my new Hana dryer (c/o Misikko) in the mail. You can see me opening my giant box in my first ever blog video here.
4. Matt and I recently started juicing, and this was one of my favorite concoctions from the weekend. Carrots, oranges, apples, and ginger root...yummy!
5. My Saturday night dinner with friends outfit. I snagged this sweater from Anthropologie right before Christmas and am so in love with it. I saw it on a woman in Ann Taylor and chased her down to ask her about it. I went to the mall the next day, found it, and made it mine. It's my first "have to have it impulse buy" in a long time, and I don't regret it one bit. (That's how I know I really love it!)
6. Working on job and postdoc applications at a coffee shop most of Sunday. Luckily, I got news of my first interview this morning, woo hoo!
7. Manicure of the week. OPI Glitzerland+Essie Haute as Hello. The Essie polish is much more peach than the picture lets on, and I can't help but get a peek into spring when I look down at my ring finger!
8. Watching the Superbowl at home, loving all the extras outside of the game. My favorite commercial? Definitely the naked MMs :)
How was your weekend? What's new?