Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Lately List

Peppermint{via pinterest}

Today I am excited to be sharing Shelby's Happy Lately List with yall!  (And if I can add just one little happy lately fact for me, it's that I am heading back to Chicago late this afternoon for four whole days with Matt, woo hoo!) Ok, enough of me, on to Shelby :)

Bringing out my fun leather bomber jacket for fall...
Using the fireplace finally! (love that I can start a fire by flipping a switch!)...
Country Music Awards last week – love listening to Brad, Carrie, Kenny and Jason...
Thinking of Christmas ideas, gifts, and décor inspiration via pinterest...
Peppermint hot chocolate in red cups...
The heart of college football season! Go Ducks!...
Psalm 118:24...
Getting recognized for hard efforts at work...
Rediscovering necklaces and bracelets that have been in serious hibernation in my jewelry box...
Knit scarves and boots...
Fun sparkly manicures...
Surprise date night from husband...

Remember, if you want your Happy Lately List featured on this here blog, just shoot me an email, and we'll make it happen.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and whatever table you're gathered around this year, may it be full of conversation, laughter, and of love.

2 comments:

Alivia said...

I love it! Off to put mine together :)

Unknown said...

what a fantastic list! happy thanksgiving xo