Friday, May 27, 2011

Home to Celebrate

DSCN0792

"Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we falter."
Brad Henry

This weekend I am home in Texas to celebrate this guy's graduation.  The end of one chapter and the start of another for my sweet brother, the first love of my life.  Friends and family are coming in from all over, and I can't wait to celebrate with them.  Cheers to new beginnings, celebrations, and time with crazy family!  Have a wonderful weekend :)

3 comments:

Alivia said...

Congrats to your brother! Have fun :)

Lindsay said...

Congratulations to your brother! Enjoy the time with your family :)

Whitney @ justacountry-girl said...

Congrats to your brother. Aren't little brothers the greatest? I am just as nuts about mine Really enjoying your adorable blog :)