Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Insta-Outfits

Given my long commute and the early darkness of winter, "real" outfit posts seem to be a thing of the past.  However, I didn't want anyone to worry that I've been running around naked, so here are a few recent outfits :)

IMG 1152Gap sweater, LOFT cords, LOFT scarf, Ann Taylor tee, my great aunt Bunny's brooch, David Yurman ring

IMG 1155Limited faux leather dress, Ann Taylor black tee, Ann Taylor belt, Ann Taylor bib necklace, Nordstrom watch, thrifted bracelet

IMG 1063Banana Republic dress (super old), Ann Taylor striped tee, Ann Taylor blazer, Hue tights, my nerd glasses (no, they're not prescription; they're just for fun!)

IMG 1216Thrifted houndstooth top, Zara skirt, Gap scarf, Target headband

IMG 1260Thrifted sweater (loving the leopard!), Ann Taylor ponte knit pants, Gap scarf

IMG 1037Thrifted floral dress, Kohls motorcycle jacket, Ann Taylor belt, LOFT necklace, Talbots earrings

IMG 1105LOFT dress, Benneton blazer, Ann Taylor belt, Nordstrom watch, thrifted bracelets and rings

Hope everyone is having a good week!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the outfits!! I will have to add you on I Instagram (@lifeasiknow09)

Tricia said...

I love your outfit posts! I'm always inspired after I read it! Thank you for your fabulous fashion. You totally rock in leopard and I love those nerdy glasses :)

Lilly Style said...

Love all of your looks!

Glitterista said...

Great outfits, but my favorite is the third one and those Talbots earrings! ;)

Adrienne {clothes-make-me-happy.com} said...

Love the glasses!

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

Oh my goodness- adorable outfits! I wish I was as creative as you!