Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Happenings

IMG 0513

Opening a bottle of red wine about two minutes after coming home on Friday; it was just one of those weeks...
Welcoming April, my birthday month, (hooray!)...
Roaming Home Depot for a good hour and a half on Saturday...
Splurging on a yummy burger at Five Guys...
Thrifting a cute ceramic chicken and flipping it into an adorable DIY planter...
Frantically scrubbing blue spray paint off our patio concrete after my just mentioned DIY project went a little bit awry...
Living in boyfriend jeans almost 24/7 this weekend...
Snuggling up with my man and HGTV for a cozy Saturday night...
Taking advantage of Chicago's beautiful weather and grilling for almost every single meal this weekend...
Smiling in my sleep as the thunder rolled outside and we snuggled inside...
Prettying up our porch for spring, (pictures coming soon!)...
Sipping my Sunday morning coffee while reading my favorite blogs...
Using our grill to make smores, which in our house is known as the perfect Sunday evening treat...
Counting down the days till my family arrives in Chicago for my birthday weekend, (10 days to be exact!)...

That's what I was up to this weekend, what about you?  Leave a little bit of your weekend in the comments; I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

Tina said...

sounds like the perfect weekend to me! love the idea of smores all ready :) and snuggling while listening to the thunder... nothing better! :) cant wait for your bday celebrations!! happy early bday!!