Sunday, September 18, 2011

New York, New York

Newyork{via pinterest}

Hello from NYC!  Matt and I flew to New York early Friday morning to be a part of Matt's brother's wedding.  It was a fabulous time, and we were so thrilled to be able to share in Josh and Anthony's big day.  We're taking the last flight back to Chicago tonight, so we're spending most of the afternoon lounging around Josh and Anthony's upper west side apartment reliving wedding memories and hilarious moments.  I'm hoping to work through some of the 937 pictures I took this weekend, but in the meantime, I wanted to share some exciting news.  I made it to the next round of the Lucky Lifestyle Contributor Challenge!  Which means...I need your votes to get me through to the fourth round. I hate to keep posting about this, but its the chance of a lifetime, and I can't help but geek out about how fun it would be to win.  Voting for this round ends this Friday, so if you've got a quick second, follow the instructions, and vote.  If you voted last round, your log on info is the same, so just click on the link (it will probably recognize your computer) and click "vote".  It would mean the world to me!

Click HERE to view my entry on my "entertaining, my way."

Click on "vote."

If you have not already registered, you will be redirected to a login page.  If you are already a member of Lucky online, enter your information.  If not, look under the section titled "new user" and click "register."  Its super simple, and don't worry, you won't be hit with a bunch of spam.  Pinky promise :)

Be back tomorrow with NYC pics, ciao lovelies!

2 comments:

MrsFlewlling said...

I voted!! I hope you get to the next round! Congrats! Also congrats to Matt's Brother! How amazing, can't wait to see the pictures! Hope you had a safe flight home. :)

Pearl Girls said...

What a beautiful picture!!

-Amanda