Monday, March 9, 2015

New Website Launch! Come Find Me!

Hey there, friends!  For years I have dreamed of blending my personal and professional passions, and for the last several months, I have been working to make this happen.  I am so excited to launch my new website today.  The site is blending my knowledge and skills as a psychologist, my passion for empowering women, and my hope to make psychology more relatable and simplified for our everyday lives.  I hope you will check out the site HERE and leave a comment on the site letting me know your thoughts.

Launchphoto

2 comments:

Brady said...

LOVE the site. It looks like comments are closed on some posts, though? Yay Allison for making this happen!

Brady said...

LOVE the site. It looks like comments are closed on some posts, though? Yay Allison for making this happen!