Thursday, August 5, 2010

Who You Are

tumblr_kyzg834KMj1qzjb0so1_500_large {we heart it}

“Be who you are, and say what you feel,
because those who mind don’t matter,
and those who matter don’t mind.”
Dr. Seuss

I always have to reread this quote a few times before it really sinks in.  It’s so true though, isn’t it?  The people who let us be us, quirks and all, are the ones who really matter in this life.

PS: Tonight is the deadline for my Misikko giveaway.  Hurry and enter if you haven’t already!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple quote, but yet so powerful...

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

Great photo and I love Dr. Seus. I bought a book about him for my dad's 82nd birthday. He can use a computer but my mom, who's 80, doesn't even want to try.

What does OOTD mean?

PursuitOfLLT said...

Dr. Seuss could teach us all a few things!

Melissa said...

I love this quote.

xo
Melissa

Amber's Notebook said...

love it!

MrsFlewlling said...

I just love opening my blogger dashboard and seeing that you have posted something! I look forward to it each night. :) You have the most wonderful posts. I love your writing, your thoughtfullness, and you (as in you your blog...I think Matt might have a problem if I loved you too! ;) )

McKenzie said...

True story!! Happy Friday :)

Anonymous said...

love this wuote its so powerful, and yet its very overlooked! Love the photo too xx

Sabina said...

What a pretty blog :)) I would really appreciate you visiting mine - I think (and hope! :)) you will really like it :)
Can't wait to hear from you, lovely!
xxx

Alison Kinsey said...

I have always loved this quote. Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Jules said...

I also love the quote - it's a great reminder!