Friday, August 27, 2010

The Little Things

tumblr_kxh8ol6kqJ1qasu68o1_500_large{we heart it}

“Enjoy the little things, for one day, you may look back and realize that they were the big things.”
Robert Brault

I love this quote, because its so true.  We often take the little things for granted, and all too late, realize they weren’t so little at all.

This weekend, I am headed to Ohio to visit my granpa who is still in the hospital.  My dad is also flying up from Texas, so I will be able to celebrate his birthday with him, and hopefully sneak a mini sized carrot cake in the hospital for my grandpa and dad to enjoy together :)

I hope your weekend is fabulous.  And whatever you have planned for the weekend, remember to enjoy the little things!

2 comments:

Alison Kinsey said...

Aw it really is all about the little things. I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family Allison.

lauren brimley said...

You won one of my giveaways!