Saturday, July 7, 2012

Moments

Moments{via pinterest}

Sometimes there are moments where I find myself overwhelmed by warmth and love, wrapped in gratefulness for the blessings around me.  This morning, is one of those mornings, one of those moments.  As I sit in our living room, sipping coffee, readings blogs, and vaguely listening to the documentary Matt is watching, I can't help but think how blessed I am.  So many people go without, and yet I need for nothing.  So often I get caught up in what I don't have, what I want to buy, and what I think would make me happier.  But sometimes, I love remembering that I have everything I need, right here, right now, right around me.

Cheers to a fabulous weekend of small moments and bursting gratitude.

5 comments:

The Skipping Pixie said...

<3

danielandlitany said...

Thanks Allison, I needed this today :)

Alissa said...

This is an amazingly beautiful quote and the design is also stunning. Have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

Love this!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

This is so nice! Definitely much needed on a Monday :) -L