Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm Alive, I Promise!

Lists{we heart it}

Oh my goodness, it has been nearly a week and a half since my last post, eeek!  I didn't realize quite how long it had been until a coworker (hi Nicole!) asked, "Why haven't you updated your blog lately?!"  Guilty.  I was out of commission during our Arizona trip and since then we've been so busy I haven't had a spare minute to blog.  I promise to be back tomorrow with an Arizona recap, but until then, here's a peak at what's been going on in my neck of the woods lately...

Hanging with family in Phoenix...
Enjoying the insanely-tardy-but-finally-sunny weather in Chicago...
Cranking out some work on my dissertation (I hate it, but it has to be done)...
Working on a surprise slideshow for my brother's graduation next weekend...
Grilling out every chance possible...
Soaking up evening walks with Matt...
Settling into our new one bedroom and learning how to properly downsize...
Loving our new church home...
House creeping with Matt (similar to house hunting but not quite as serious)...
Scouting new spring patios with friends...
Finding a roommate and a place to call home next year on internship (catch up on that jazz here)...
Catching up on my favorite nerd show, "Numbers."  (Thank you Netflix for releasing 293 episodes)...
Planning our September trip to NYC...

I promise to be back tomorrow to resume normal blogging.  Till then, cheers to the last little bit of the weekend and may you soak up rest, sunshine, and whatever else your soul needs to recharge!

4 comments:

MLU said...

Glad you're back. :) Best of luck with the dissertation!

Anonymous said...

Also glad you're back -- I was wondering myself this morning where you've been! Have a nice, relaxing Sunday ...

ElleBelle said...

Welcome back! I say use these bad days to work on your dissertation, since summer in Chicago is so fun! You have to go to a street fest and see 16 Candles at least once!

http://prepstyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Glad you had a fun trip! :-)