Monday, March 21, 2011

Chicago Visitors

Its been a week since I posted and so much has happened!  My brother and his friend have come and gone and I've been to Dallas and back for my best friend's wedding.  The weekend was incredible, and I'm certain I'm going to spend half of this week sorting through pictures.  But before I jump into my BFF's wedding weekend, I thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures from my brother's visit to Chicago.  We had a great time with the boys, here are a few highlights from their trip...

SANY2946Dinner at Sweetwater.

SANY2948Weekend brunching at Nookie's.

SANY2954Zoo strolling.

SANY2956Underwater viewing.

SANY2967Getting up close and personal with a few zoo stars.

SANY2969Public transit loving.

SANY2976Sightseeing.

SANY2980Cheesing at the Bean.

SANY2991Sibling hugs and photos.

SANY2995Garrett's popcorn.

SANY3004Bulls tickets.

SANY3015Cheering with the guys.

SANY3000Cool non-touristy tees.

SANY3022Milkshakes and Chicago dogs at Portillos.

Playing hostess and big sister just doesn't get old to me, so I'm already counting down till Ryan's next visit to Chicago.  And my mission of persuading Michael to become a Sooner is still a work in progress.  That awful school in Austin has a way of capturing people's attention :)  Hope your Monday is fabulous!

9 comments:

Norma said...

that's former gator star noah on the tickets!! :) sweet kid.

norma
norma-inthisworld.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see how close you and your brother are -- Looks like you had a fantastic visit!

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Lincoln Park Zoo sooooo bad! Jealous!

PursuitOfLLT said...

omg i love portillo's. a chicago classic! and nookie's is great. much better in the summer, though when you don't have to wait in the cold! looks like a fabulous visit :)

Betherboo said...

Looks like you had so much fun!
I LOVE that green purse you are carrying in one of the pictures - what a great color!
Glad you all had a great time!

SKBPINKGREEN said...

Greatpics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I LOVE when people come and visit me-so much fun to play tour guide!!!

Cigar Heiress said...

If I ever come to Chicago I need you to be my tour guide. Looks like you all had a blast!

Unknown said...

OMG! Ryan looks so old! I can't believe it!

Kelly said...

Tigers, popcorn and Bulls - oh my! Can you take me around Chicago? Looks like so much fun!